Monday, January 18, 2010

Can Gingivitis Cause Chapped Lips What Can Cause Bleeding Gums Besides Gingivitis?

What can cause bleeding gums besides gingivitis? - can gingivitis cause chapped lips

As far as I can remember, no matter how I, with thorough cleaning teeth, gums still hurts and bleeds. My gums are not discolored or backward. I still have a cavity since I was a child. The only time I have problems when I brush and after visiting the dentist for a cleaning. I've tried everything! No matter how much time and effort I have found in the cleaning of the teeth still hurts and is bleeding! What kind of things can cause that besides the obvious gingivitis and periodontal disease?

3 comments:

bigrob said...

Recently I read a similar description of someone who says that all resolved after his wife started serving the sliced onions with a little vinegar salad 2-3 times per week and add fresh garlic to soups and stews. This may seem a little strange until you consider that the onion, garlic and vinegar, of course, anti-biotic. The Second World War and military physicians have used the juice of garlic as an anti-biotic (with very good results) if no other antibiotics are available. They knew that to do so for the study of history. Thusly used for centuries.

"Food is your medicine and medicine be your food.
--- 400 BC Hippocrates

hotrdh1 said...

Healthy gums do not bleed. TIME

Jen said...

Scurvy! Commonly known as vitamin C.

Post a Comment