Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Heritage Lace Curtains I'm Writing A Background Story For An Oc Of Mine. Need Some Help Brainstorming Ideas. Suggestions?

I'm writing a background story for an Oc of mine. Need some help brainstorming ideas. Suggestions? - heritage lace curtains

OK so far details are slim. It is half past eleven, half-dog. It has a capacity WHITE druid to switch between the three forms. A dog, a dog hybrid (normal) and were creature. So its normal form is laced canine heritage councils, of the face, especially in the hands / feet and areas.

The idea I have so far, in fact, that was conceived when his mother in a bestial manner and with a school was dog. I have not yet decided what type of dog today. I think a frost wolf, perhaps a black sheep of the Wolves jelly? In fact, I "Frostwolf is known as" Wargs "known. That is all I feel now, I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment