Sunday, January 31, 2010

Templates For Present And Future Value Of Money How Can I Install A Php Based Template That Is Supposed To Run An E-commerce Site?

How can I install a php based template that is supposed to run an e-commerce site? - templates for present and future value of money

I have already set up a website and I save a template system with PHP to the "part" of this site. What can I do with this template php? Tell me what kind of publishing, etc., that you need and how can I add the form template that has been present and active in my website. PLEASE!

Thank you!

2 comments:

Toby said...

Looks like you are over your head. What I would do is to freehostia.com. Sign up for a free account. Then a section entitled "Elephante Scripts. Select OSCommerce install. It is automatic. Then you have your model ready to go PHP. If you already have a domain name, you can match your site for free freehostia.com. Problem solved.

Vidula R said...

Models are usually made so that you can configure the first access, you can see on a server with PHP, download and upload the index page.
could configure the databases, etc., and himself.

Post a Comment