Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cinderella Hair My Cinderella Hair Extensions Are Leaving Me A Few Bald Spots And I Dont Know If Hair Will Grow Back There?

My cinderella hair extensions are leaving me a few bald spots and I dont know if hair will grow back there? - cinderella hair

Cinderella hair extensions, I fall in about 2 months and starts when I have my hair .. Brush Call for an appointment to do to them this .. On Wednesday the side of the head to let a few small bald patches .. My hair is still growing there? What should I do?

5 comments:

patricia... said...

Hello,

funny that I read dass, in my side, I mean Cinderella hair extensions, and as we do not have in our living room because I like quality. I think people should read more on my website.

In any case, you know what you are doing. Your hair grows 1 / 2 inch per month, so he just needs time. Over time, push.

Dont just use the brand.

Lady Grinning Soul said...

Honey, can make the hair fun. Tina Turner hair arranged over 25 years and has still not rejected. Therefore it does wearing a wig. You can remove them as soon as possible and ask the beautician any advice you have.

Lady Grinning Soul said...

Honey, can make the hair fun. Tina Turner hair arranged over 25 years and has still not rejected. Therefore it does wearing a wig. You can remove them as soon as possible and ask the beautician any advice you have.

Resie R said...

According to their offspring or was the glue does not, because if your frame is your hair roots are not

smills02... said...

Yes, the hair is growing back, but it will take some time

Post a Comment