Friday, January 29, 2010

Skin Repairing At Night Is It Really Necessary To Use Moisturiser At Night?!?

Is it really necessary to use moisturiser at night?!? - skin repairing at night

I have been told by the people and girls in the shops, that whatever your skin type, with a night cream or lotion or whatever, but I clena now with lotion for the sound, then the prescription lotion in the affected areas have acne which could be up to dry and use a little before or after his best, but I've never felt that I had to implement something, because my skin is dry and more I want some night or areas in which the repair was difficult, what you think.
Overnight, I am also with a detergent Aloe Body massage on the face, and I clean with a cotton swab and height, I sometimes just with a simple washing or boots Is it true, as some have told me that at night as clena with my skin, as it is, and remove makeup, it's like rubbing the face and not properly removed, but I feel much lava, because the product or the ingredients and water, my acne skin look worse and worse, and how much they take off too worried.

3 comments:

Answers said...

Believe not really necessary if its very bad dry skin. The reason is because with it, let your skin to breathe during sleep, if I ever put up. You can apply your moisturizer, but SUPER is not required, as indicated above.

aljliegh said...

It really helps to moisturize the skin day and night, especially for dry or climate change. Dewi makes your skin and also keeps the composition more natural.

Reem نور said...

It is very important / clay / clean moisture at least twice a day. The first thing upon waking and before bedtime.

While fluid intake can actually worse conditions of the skin such as oil, grease or dry skin. So, if your face, moisture, use only the amount of the size of a pea.

It is advisable to wash your face when you put grease or dirty. Not necessarily with soap, but with cold water. Believe me, the cold water soothes the skin and allows it to breathe openly.

Acne is not a big problem, to be honest. If you're a teenager, I would say it is natural for the buttons as you go through hormonal changes. Remember that acne is permanent. It will disappear with time and patience.

A little advice. No stress on the skin, it is the imperfections. It is this thinking that, of course, stains and discoloration in adolescence.

Hope this helps :-))

Post a Comment