Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Does Swiss Miss Have Caffeine Oh' SWISS MISS. Say It Ain't So.=(?

Oh' SWISS MISS. say it ain't so.=(? - does swiss miss have caffeine

Here is a picture if they do not know;
http://nerddads.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ...

Is it true that caffeine was interrupted Miss Switzerland?
Is I can not drink coffee, and what is the next thing is to shake the container itself.

and exactly "why" is no longer available?
Drinks are about 2-3 times more caffeine.O_o''

I do not really ever want to have Pepsi for breakfast. because it is not well with pancakes or cereal, or something sweet, too = /

could not use another brand of coconut it with the same amount of caffeine,
except that they are not stupid enough to openly show that on the cover.

I know there can besufficient, if properly handled
but unlike coconut packages a long time to do.

and a solution.
I have ten points if you know what I mean. "_ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment