Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jock Strap Sizing I Need To Buy A Prtector Cup/jock Strap, Ok To Buy Online?

I need to buy a prtector cup/jock strap, ok to buy online? - jock strap sizing

I am an adult in LIGA adults play softball and played in 1 game table relaize I must protect my children seriously. I have never bought a cup or a jockstrap, so that did not even know the difference.

Do I need one or two? Would it be wise to order online only? How do I know how great I am (yeah yeah, put *** as noted):

Thank you.

4 comments:

john w said...

It's OK to buy online, but will probably be cheaper and easier to use a sports shop. They can help with sizes, but also because they may vary somewhat among brands. Jock was a pocket to support their belongings, and a belt and leggings to keep the bag in position fitmly. Some garters come with a bag in his pocket made up the holding of a separate plastic cup for added protection during contact sports. I suggest you get an athlete with a cup, sometimes a follower of cup.

Jason said...

Just walk into your shop sports store or a supermarket, fines for athletes w / glass. Even baseball sliding tray is in shorts, my nephew is the most convenient and useful. If you are at your local sporting enough to children that can help, ask how the big box store near their own, but you will find athletes and shorts back in the sports section. Good luck.

JohnM said...

Yes .. I know the basketball players and football players are athletic supporters where cups, but I think that baseball players use compression shorts with a sport and a cup of Neath. No need to buy offline, go to the store! It would be safer, easier and faster. So make sure you ask a man to help you ... haha

GaryF said...

I wear shorts under armor that come with an athlete. The best way. Why should you throw an athlete, but not too? I think this is uncomfortable, a jockstrap.

Just go to a store (cutters SportChek cyclone, etc.) and that helps a lot!

Post a Comment