Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Guy In Tuxedo With Guns Will Wearing Diamond Earrings To The Prom Make Me Seem Macho?

Will wearing diamond earrings to the prom make me seem macho? - guy in tuxedo with guns

Well, first of all, I am a very amateur. I have big guns and a box with 8 I take a rose (because I hear the ladies like roses in their children), sleeveless (since my arms are huge) tuxedo for the ball. I have long arms, so we'll see macho. I've heard it takes a real man with earrings set, so I'll still look more macho. Do you know what I look around me can add more macho? When I heard halfway fabrics are out of my pocket, but my macho, because women like her. What will make me look macho? Moreover, there is a supermarket near my machine and 50 percent, with diamond earrings in them and are quite genuine. Diamonds are enormous. I could say I spent $ 700 on them and the ladies will be impressed even more.Like the idea of earrings with diamonds? What makes me even more fans. (Note, my arms are Hugh BTW).

0 comments:

Post a Comment